It’s not that easy to find a perfect dessert for a picnic. All milk- and yogurt-dishes are getting spoiled too fast and cold dishes like ice-creams are not that suitable, because they won’t survive the sun, the heat and most of the parcs don’t offer a fridge, haha. Another point: your dessert should survive the transport to the parc too. AHHH! So many problems! So, it’s not that easy, right? May these little brownie-marshmallow-sticks are the perfect solution for your picnic-day. The brownies are perfect to push your sugar-level and the fruits are refreshing and just fine with the marshamallows and chocolate. They are very easy to make and you can choose the berries and sweets the way you like it!
Sweet Sticks with Brownies, Marshmallows & Berries
- 40 small strawberrys
- 40 blueberries
- 80 mini marshmallows
- 20 wooden-sticks
- 100 ml (0.25 cup) vegan chocolate
- 200 g (1.5 cups) flour
- 50 g (1.7 oz) unsweetened cocoa
- 200 g (1 cup) sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 100 g (3.5 oz) applesauce
- 100 ml (0.5 cup) vegetable oil
- 200 ml (0.75 cup) plantbased milk
- 100 g (3.5 oz) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Line a pan with baking paper or cover it with a thin layer of vegan butter and cocoa powder.
- Add flour, sugar, vanilla sugar and cocoa in a big bowl.
- Melt dark chocolate in a wather bath and stir in the big bowl with apple sauce, oil and milk.
- Add your brownie dough in your baking pan and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake brownies for 25-30 minutes. Let them cool down completely before cutting them in small squares.
- Skew brownies squares with fruits and marshmallows. Yum!